Haven't had much to say lately, so I haven't said much. That said...
Was watching a small bit of TV last night with Chloe while mom was off working. After the umpteenth commercial, Chloe looks at me and says, "Daddy? Why aren't there any commercials for bicycles or healthy food? What's up with all these cars... how many does a person need? And the hair thing, whys everyone so bugged with their hair anyway?"
Me... "Yeah, not sure."
Her: "And why is every guy wanting to last longer... what's up with that anyway? If you ride a bike, make some good food and eat it slow, your life will last plenty long enough... like for years! This 'Lasting' thing is very odd."
I started thinking, thinking that if an alternate life-form [no, not Maria Shriver or her alien hubby Arnooold] came down here on planet Earth for a minute and watched about 25 minutes of TV they'd take away an odd, but sadly true, form of our lives:
1. You need a new car, lots of them, every minute.
2. Penises by in large aren't working very well down here.
3. Next to Cars and Penises, you better be worried about your head of hair... cause it's not getting any thicker [Me? I'm still waiting, patiently, for someone to get busted for replacing people's hair with their Back, Ass-Cheek & Pubic hair... it'd be the return of the Disco 70's].
Oh, and a few more...
4. You need car insurance.
5. You need fast food [for really meaningful family meals in your new car of course].
6. And you best be at the ready to sue someone's ass [lest you get yours sued first].
I like Chloe's vision better.